Inside Sales Manager
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Inside Sales Manager to join our SYNCELL team. As an Inside Sales Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving the success of our US business by facilitating product and services sales conversions. This is an excellent and rare opportunity for a talented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for achieving sales targets, selling Taiwan’s pioneering biotech capital equipment to the US market. In addition to a base salary, this position offers a commission-based bonus structure. Your exceptional sales performance will be rewarded with commission incentives, providing you with the opportunity to earn even more based on your sales achievements.
- Use competitive, customer, and technical product knowledge to lead in overcoming barriers to US market penetration remotely and to accelerate product adoption.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Coordinate with US local sales representatives to accelerate product adoption Identify business opportunities within the existing customer base
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via zoom or email, possibly in a flexible working hour schedule
- Actively listen to customers and identify their needs, help customers find the product that best suits their needs.
- Enter and maintain lead and contact data into Marketing automation systems and CRM database
- Assist with tradeshows preparation and follow up by identifying relevant information and contacts
- Prepare offers for customers and follow up with them afterwards
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches
- Contribute to our FAQs section on our website adding the most common customer questions on our products
- Gather customer feedback and share with the rest of the team
- Have an understanding and clear delivery of SYNCELL value proposition, key features, product messages, and positioning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or a related Life Science discipline
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 5 years technical, scientific capital sales experience, preferably to Life Science laboratories in the academic, pharmaceutical, and/or biotech sectors.
- Willingness to work in a flexible schedule to communicate with customers and local sales persons in the US
- Proactive mindset with strong sense of urgency around new business development
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Operates ethically and interacts with graciousness and gratitude
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-functional skills, including strong verbal and written capabilities
- Comfortably lead and control conversations with new and existing customers.
Syncell pioneers in technologies that require knowledge from multiple disciplines, including chemistry, biology, optics, mechatronics, software development and artificial intelligence. In such a vibrant environment with talents from different specialties, a lot of creativity has been stimulated. You will be excited to work with our synergistic team together to broaden your technical scope and push the boundary of biotools technologies.