Supply Chain Specialist
We are looking for a highly motivated procurement specialist to manage all daily procurement activities within the company. The main responsibility of this role is to work closely with SYNCELL's internal teams, in a cross-functional partnership, to successfully execute key sourcing operations and project deliverables.
- Receive orders and place orders with suppliers according to requirements, regularly track the status of orders.
- Manage all shipping-related matters according to the status of orders, and regularly report back to customers.
- Regularly check inventory levels and place orders according to inventory levels.
- Assist negotiattion of new vendor contracts ensuring optimal terms and pricing.
- Manage ongoing vendor relationships and contracts to ensure timely renewals, reduce costs, eliminate waste, and support business units as needed.
- Track open purchase orders, ensure deliveries are on time, expediate process when necessary.
- Preform goods receipts on services.
- Identify purchase order discrepancies and working with suppliers on returns or damage materials.
- Oversee supplier schedule and progress updates.
- Work closely with internal teams to improve purchasing process.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degrees with a major in any field.
- 5+ years of practical experience in Supply Chain/Procurement/Sourcing (or closely related field) in a highly technical and/or highly regulated industry
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of global procurement and shipment
- Understanding business needs and delivering against them
- Ability to solve practical problems quickly, handle multiple tasks and organize resources to ensure work is completed on time.
- Results-oriented with strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with functional business leaders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
Syncell pioneers in technologies that require knowledge from multiple disciplines, including chemistry, biology, optics, mechatronics, software development and artificial intelligence. In such a vibrant environment with talents from different specialties, a lot of creativity has been stimulated. You will be excited to work with our synergistic team together to broaden your technical scope and push the boundary of biotools technologies.